Notice is hereby given that the inaugural annual general meeting of the Institute of Journalists Malaysia will be held at: 7pm – 11pm on the 26th of September 2014 at the Tun H.S. Lee Room, Royal Commonwealth Society, No. 4, Jln Birah, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan.
Google Map reference
1. Welcoming address by Board of Governors
2. To present and adopt the Annual Report of the Institute
3. To present and adopt the Audited Annual Accounts of the Institute
4. To present five resolutions prepared by the Board for consideration and adoption
5. To elect members of the inaugural Board of Governors of the Institute
6. To elect an Honorary Auditor and appoint an external auditor for the year ahead.
7. To discuss any other matter arising and, where any matter requires the approval of members by special resolution at a general meeting, to refer the matter to the incoming Board of Governors.
By order of the Board of Governors
First published at 20:36 on 15th September 2014
Republished at 15:05 on 20th September 2014